[wplug-plan] web page issues

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Thu Jul 20 10:47:46 EDT 2006

It seems that you have mixed two separate proposals together.

I agree that the web site could be made a bit less stoic looking.  Perhaps
some mouseovers.  Photos.  Flash?

I am not sure what is to be gained by raffling off stuff.  Will that drive
new people to our site?  Could the money be better spent on buying ourselves
a new router or server?

Greg