[wplug-plan] something to consider for the future

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Tue Jul 18 13:53:24 EDT 2006

Maybe we could meet at the Galleria Mall. Panera's has that VIP room or we
could meet right out in front of Panera's or in front of Starbucks
downstairs.

Another venue would be South Hills Village Food court - I would guess it
would be a bit noisier there.

Or EatNpark at SHVillage, Streets Run Road, Dormont or Banksville Road.

I am committed this Wednesday evening.  I plan to attend the PTC event on
Thursday for awhile.  Otherwise, I think I am likewise pretty flexible.

I hadn't noticed that list on PTC web site.  Thanks.