[wplug-plan] Fw: Summer Slam V

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Tue Jul 18 11:56:55 EDT 2006

OOps!  This is the item I mentioned forwarding to you, but it bounced because I used the wrong email address.

I don't feel warmly welcomed by this request.

Greg

ps. Here is the message I sent in reply:
Hi Lauren,

South Hills Hosting (www.southhillshosting.com), Proprietor

Also representing Western Pennsylvania Linux Users Group (www.wplug.org).

Greg