[wplug-plan] something to consider for the future

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Tue Jul 18 06:46:50 EDT 2006

"David Ostroske" <eksortso at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I used to know who the person was who coordinated these kinds of events.
> > I'll check through my contact information when I get home this evening.

Here's what I have:

Jared M. Roberts: Director of IS Peer Network
412-918-4243
jroberts at pghtech.org

--
Bill Moran

JAYNE: It ain't impossible! Saint Jayne, It's got a ring to it.
BOOK: I'm just trying to remember how many miracles you've performed.
JAYNE: I once hit a guy in the neck at five hundred yards with a bent scope,
       don't that count upstairs?
BOOK: Oh, it'll be taken into consideration...
JAYNE: Well you make that sound kinda ominous...