[wplug-plan] Sungard, etc.

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Jul 12 23:09:16 EDT 2006

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006, Michael P. O Connor wrote:

> The first race is at 9am, so I would suggest that you get there around
> 8:30am.  But the races go to about 6pm

I like the idea of watching the Grand Prix together.

I think that if I announced that the meet up time is at 8:30am very few
people will show up. That's just way too early.

How about this, we'll have two meet up times.
Mike, can you organize the meet up at 8:30am?
I can organize a noon meet up.

The meet up location I suggest for both groups is right in front of Newell
Simon Hall - 3rd floor door - level to Forbes Ave. This way those who
drive can park over in Morewood Gardens. Meeting here is the best we can
do at reproducing status-quo.

Comments Please!!!!

I will post a full announcement Thursday night.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn