[wplug-plan] Sungard, etc.

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Jul 12 08:54:52 EDT 2006

Hello,

This morning the Sungard folks have told me that they will have to
postpone.

Unless we find something else to do and somewhere else to go I think we
might have to cancel.

Here is my crazy idea - Who wants to go to the zoo this Saturday? Family
and friends despite their geek status are invited too.

This is a discussion list so please comment!

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher