[wplug-plan] Tentative schedule for the Feb 4 event

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jan 31 14:05:26 EST 2006

> As a thought, perhaps we should entertain the idea of not collecting for
> pizza, and just drawing money from the treasury for this particular
> event.

We've got the money to help out with pizza, but getting the cash there
will be a little difficult as I'm not going to be there.  Right not
David Ostroske has $40 to help with making change but that's it.

My stance would be leaning toward visitors getting pizza, members please
support the organization.

--Patrick