[wplug-plan] campus booth space for promotions

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Thu Jan 26 15:38:13 EST 2006

responded in line

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, Bill Moran wrote:

> Since I'm going to be there to man the table tomorrow, I need to get some
> logistics worked out:
>
> 1) Where & when can I pick up all the stuff for the table?
Stuff I'm bringing: some posters that talk about Knoppix, a laptop, some
candy, some wplug business cards, and fliers that describe what Linux is.
Bill, please bring printouts of the demoday flier.

I hope to meet up with Vance tonight to pickup some CDs that he has burned
for this event.

> 2) Where is the table, and how do I get in and set up?

It is in the University Center on the same floor as the O. The booth is
called "UC - Wean Commons 2." I'll have to check in with the information
desk at 9:30. I should have my cell phone so please call.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn