[wplug-plan] Draft of marketing piece for Feb 4

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 02:25:35 EST 2006

On 1/23/06, Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:
> So, here is a first draft at a "hang on the library notice boad" piece for
> the Feb 4 event:
> http://www.potentialtech.com/wmoran/demoday.pdf
> http://www.potentialtech.com/wmoran/demoday.odt

I like it, but it needs our logo somewhere. I wish I had more time to
play with this, but I've got a talk to plan for.

We're still getting the dreaded 404 on wplug.org/demoday/. Evelyn Chao
said she's willing to post fliers around Pitt, and perhaps even on
other campuses. But we can't advertise a dead link. Have we got some
content to put on the site yet?

I'm going to send an email announcement to everyone sometime soon, and
I want to advertise on businesscalendar.org as well, but I'll want to
give out some more details than what I've got right now. Bill, or
anyone in the know, if you want to brain-dump, please do.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>