[wplug-plan] pizza related issues

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Wed Jan 11 10:34:00 EST 2006

On Sat, 7 Jan 2006, Patrick Wagstrom wrote:

> don't think we want to making $15 on the pizza as I'm not sure how we
> account for that or if we're legally allowed to make money like that.

I might be imagining it, but I thought at one point many years go, we used
to take that $15 and use it to buy extra pizza at the next meeting.
Guessing how much extra to buy for the people who come late is probably an
art form and deciding if the lug wants to get into pizza speculation[1]
is another concern.
I kinda feel if we have extra money in the treasury, we should pad pizza
fund, geeks vote with their stomachs, but I come from an era of less lug
oversight. :)

-james

[1] I'm surprised there were 379,000 results for pizza speculation.