[wplug-plan] membership and pizza funds

Michael Semcheski lists at immuneit.com
Wed Feb 1 21:32:03 EST 2006

Patrick Wagstrom wrote:
>  As we get more members it necessarily make it harder for us to do
>  business -- all while a lot of people are never heard from again.
>  Generally on the wplug at wplug list it's the same 20 or people posting.
>  Meeting have the same 30 or so folks in attendance.  That leaves a
>  lot of folks who are members but never do anything.

I just thought I'd mention that there are always a lot more lurkers than
posters.  I get a lot of email, and I read a lot of lists, so I don't
always reply, but that doesn't mean I'm not reading.

And as these things go, Saturday isn't the best day for me to go the GUM
(though obviously it works for a lot of people.)  So I am a member, and
I try to help out (I moderate this list).

Just wanted to make the point that there are more people to WPLUG than
unique names that appear on the mailing list or at the GUM.

Mike