[wplug-plan] mailing list setup

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Feb 1 08:38:26 EST 2006

Just a quick question, for the folks in charge of the mailing lists:

today is the first of the month, which means it's the day that all the
mailman systems in the world spam their users with password reminders.
However, I've noticed with WPLUG I get two sets of reminders.  One
entitled "wplug.org mailing list memberships reminder" that contains
most of my WPLUG subscriptions, and another entitled "www.wplug.org
mailing list memberships reminder", that only contains my wplug-members
subscriptions.

If they're all through listname at wplug.org, why am I getting two
different pieces of listspam every month?

--Patrick