[wplug-plan] Western Pennsylvania Linux Users Group

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Fri Dec 29 03:58:02 EST 2006

Dear Mr. Botkin,

I would like to understand how to get Western Pennsylvania Linux Users Group (WPLUG) listed as an epartner.  I have written previously and perhaps hit a busy time and did not receive any response.

Our logo is on our web site at:  http://www.wplug.org/image/logo.jpg.  I can resize it to your specifications.

I personally enjoy the WPLUG and consider it a unique and important asset to the Pittsburgh community.  I believe that many more people would likewise enjoy it if we could provide greater public visibility.  Your Business Calendar has done an excellent job of providing visibility to our volunteer organizations.  I have learned of many events of interest that I would not have learned of without your wonderful service.

Please let me know what additional information I need to provide to you in order for WPLUG to be listed as an epartner.

Thanks and Happy New Year,

Greg Simkins