[wplug-plan] Long term meeting schedule

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Dec 14 00:01:47 EST 2006

Folks,

At the Monday board meeting, the WPLUG board decided to publish, in
advance, the dates for at least one meeting a month for the next year.
It is our hope, that having this information out will help individuals
in their planning of attendance.  You can find the dates at:

http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/index.php/UpcomingMeetings

What we don't have is topics for all of these.  So, if you'd like to
contribute a topic, let us know.

Now, for the questions.  The biggest one being "Is this all WPLUG is
going to do?"  Our response, of course not.  We're merely committing to
these days well in advance so you know we'll have at least one event per
month.

Other questions can be posted to this list and the board will attempt to
answer them.

--Patrick