[wplug-plan] Thanks to Picnic people

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Aug 12 20:08:15 EDT 2006

Folks,

I just wanted to drop this line as a line of thanks to all those who
really helped out with the picnic today.  Huge thanks to Beth Lynn
Eicher for doing so much work on the pre-planning, site reservation,
getting the materials there, etc.  Thanks to Mike O'Connor for handling
the RSVPs and calling everyone to get who was bringing what straightened
out.   Thanks to Brian and Bill for donating a grill to WPLUG.  Huge
thanks to Greg Simkins for bringing the grill and manning it today.
Thanks Judi for bringing some games and Dave Ostroske brought some too.
I'm sure I'm forgetting some people here, but I assure you, that we're
thankful that you showed up and contributed to make the fourth open
source picnic a great success.

Thanks everyone!

--Patrick