[wplug-plan] Program comittee meeting on Saturday, August 5th

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Tue Aug 1 23:59:41 EDT 2006

"Greg Simkins" <gregsim at telerama.com> wrote:
> I am waiting for the meeting of the PR committee.   Maybe we can huddle
> also.  I am willing to take an assignment.

I will be available.  It looks like this is the composition of the
two committees:

Program Committee
Beth Lynn Eicher, Scott Kriebel, Patrick Wagstrom, Mike O'Connor

PR Committee
Beth Lynn Eicher, Greg Simkins, Vance Kochenderfer, Matt Hughes,
Steve Hancock, Mike Hansell

Since Beth Lynn is the only overlap between the two committees, it
would seem feasible to have both meetings at the same time,
assuming we can get a majority of the committee there.  The PR
committee for its first meeting can either meet at the call of the
committee chair (Beth Lynn) or at the call of any two members.