[wplug-plan] help me paint my bikeshed

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Apr 17 20:01:52 EDT 2006

Hey folks!  So this is sorta a bikeshed topic, but whatever.

Anyway, at the meeting on April 29th, and probably at most meetings
after that, we're going to have a OpenOffice slideshow running as people
come in.  This slideshow will provide useful information about WPLUG,
but we'd also like it to have interesting and funny stuff, sorta like
those lame things before movies...So if you've got the skills, you can
create a trivia slide, or maybe a find tux slide or something like.

If you've got ideas send them this way.

--Patrick