[wplug-plan] SOAP/web services presentation

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:15:41 EDT 2005

On 9/27/05, Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:

> There seem to be a bit of interest, so I'd be interested in doing a
> GUM on SOAP (i.e. web services) whatever the next date is that's
> available.

Bill, I'm behind you on this one. But with Ohio LinuxFest coming up
and uncertainty about our meeting place in the future, who know when
would be good for your talk?

November seems to be open, after we get the election done. Maybe doing
your talk on the same day as the election would show folks that we're
still a techie user group, not a bureaucracy.

I'm personally a little concerned that certain people might see the
election stuff, etc., and think that the WPLUG is tehs uck. I know
that nothing much is changing on the tech end of things. But would you
consider giving a talk on November 6?

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>