[wplug-plan] November schedule adjustment

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Mon Oct 24 14:35:52 EDT 2005

Hello,

The November 5 date for the annual membership meeting has been confirmed
however we will be postponing the installfest to November 19. Our website,
www.wplug.org, has been updated to reflect the new date (November 19) of
the installfest.

We regret that we can not hold the installfest on the 12th as planned due
to another event which may spill over into Newell Simon Hall 1507.
This url contains the full scope of my knowledge of the event on the 12th.
http://calendar.cs.cmu.edu/scsEvents/oneDay/2005-11-12.html

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn