[wplug-plan] looking for suggestions for Oct 22

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Sun Oct 9 14:02:32 EDT 2005

Hello,

As Mark Dalrymple has posted on this list, we will be postponing the
Objective C tutorial. Schedule permitting, we hope to fit that in in
December.
http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-plan/2005-October/001418.html

Now that we have an opening for a "Special Event" activity on October 22,
I would like to know, what do you folks want to do? A "special event"
could entail a tutorial (2 hour talk), a talk by popular request, an
outing, etc. When we have our summer picnic, that's just one example of a
special event. We have some room to be creative here.

In a pinch I can re-run the Linux basics tutorial or the Linux System
Administration tutorial.

Please post your suggestions here. If you suggest a talk subject matter
please specify if you wish to present that talk or if you wish to see that
talk should we be able to find a qualified speaker.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher