[wplug-plan] Question on the October 22, 2005 talk

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Sun Oct 9 09:09:36 EDT 2005

> I would like to know who I should contact if I would like to video
> record the October 22, 2005 talk, and to make sure it is ok.

That talk is going to be postponed (turns out I'm going to be flying back
from California that day.  I haven't figured out how to violate temporal
mechanics yet)

But I have no problem with it being video taped, so long as I get a copy
(whether the raw version or an edited version) I can stick online,
(assuming I don't suck :-)

Cheers,
++md