[wplug-plan] Committees

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Mon Nov 7 08:03:27 EST 2005

"Gregsim" <gregsim at telerama.com> wrote:

> Who are the new board?  I didn't see anything posted to web site.  I guess I
> missed an email somewhere.

Unofficially, the new board is myself, Beth Lynn, Chris T., Dave O., and
Patrick W.

Technically, we don't take office until we've decide who will hold each
of the executive offices (chair, vice chair, secretary, treasurer).
We've scheduled a meeting for Wednesday to make that decision and get
things rolling.  I expect that an official announcement will follow, on
Thursday.

If you are interested in serving on any of the comittees (internet,
program, Erie revival) please don't hesitate to mention it, since we'll
also be doing comittee appointments on Wednesday.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies