[wplug-plan] Meetting idea a debate stemming from the debate on line from the subject "On the subject of wardriving..."

Michael P. O'Connor mpop at MikeOConnor.net
Thu Mar 31 16:09:13 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 15:45, Richard Farina wrote:  I was clarifying my
stance on the issue so that the debate
> could be setup properly.  Thanks for your understanding.
>
> -Rick Farina
May I ask you to define better what you would be willing to debate, Is
it "The legality of finding and using unsecured wireless access points"?

I would love to see this debate happen, I think if done well and
respectfully it could be interesting and informative.
--
Michael P. O'Connor
mpop at mikeoconnor.net
http://www.mikeoconnor.net