[wplug-plan] Meetting idea a debate stemming from the debate on line from the subject "On the subject of wardriving..."

Jonathan S Billings billings at negate.org
Thu Mar 31 14:25:07 EST 2005

Richard Farina wrote:
> At 03:57 PM 3/30/2005, Beth Lynn wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> So Rich, just so we can be clear on this, if the question was
>> something like "Is it legal to find and use unsecured wireless access
>> points for otherwise legal Internet activity?" you would be arguing
>> the affirmative.
>
> Half Right, it is legal to find and unsecured wireless access points.
> Use may or may not be legal, but is likely not.

Please don't make this debate spill over into wplug-plan.

She's asking you if you would be willing to argue the point, not trying
to engage you in the debate.

I don't think that we could have the debate until we came up with an
agreement of terms, and that seems to be the argument that was on the
list.  It seems that no one is going to agree to the definitions ahead
of time, so there's no point in a debate.

--
Jonathan S. Billings <billings at negate.org>