[wplug-plan] Meetting idea a debate stemming from the debate on line from the subject "On the subject of wardriving..."

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Mar 30 11:55:37 EST 2005

Hello,

In theory a debate could work but as of now there are several important
pieces that are missing.

1. A formal question in which to debate.
2. A definition of wardriving.
3. Someone to take the Affirmative
4. Someone to take the Opposed
5. A more structured debate format with giving time to both sides to state
the positions and rebuttal
6. Someone to judge to we keep things on time and enforce who is allowed
to speak when

Anyone want to volunteer?

Thanks,
Beth Lynn