[wplug-plan] Meetting idea a debate stemming from the debate on line from the subject "On the subject of wardriving..."

Jonathan S Billings billings at negate.org
Tue Mar 29 18:08:15 EST 2005

Michael P. O Connor wrote:
> This has been a very intersting talk, on the wplug list.  And I have
> gotten an idea, is it posable (with the blessings of the board) that
> maybe we could scedual a Saterday for a full debate, we could get the
> different people on this list that have already done some debate on it,
> mail each other so they can prepear for it. here is a suggested sqedula
>
> 1) Each side will have 30 minutes to present their side of the argument
> 2) 30 Miniute break to prepare a responce to the other sides points
> 3) present their responces
> 4) Questions from the audiance to the two sides (how ever much time is
> needed to anser questiosn or till we have to leave)

I think this is fairly well done on the mailing list.  It'd be nice if
some people got together and did a joint presentation on what Wardriving
is, but I don't think that a public debate would be very easy to run.
People in WPLUG are too argumentative.

--
Jonathan S. Billings <billings at negate.org>