[wplug-plan] Meetting idea a debate stemming from the debate on line from the subject "On the subject of wardriving..."

Michael P. O Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Tue Mar 29 16:14:47 EST 2005

This has been a very intersting talk, on the wplug list.  And I have
gotten an idea, is it posable (with the blessings of the board) that
maybe we could scedual a Saterday for a full debate, we could get the
different people on this list that have already done some debate on it,
mail each other so they can prepear for it. here is a suggested sqedula

1) Each side will have 30 minutes to present their side of the argument
2) 30 Miniute break to prepare a responce to the other sides points
3) present their responces
4) Questions from the audiance to the two sides (how ever much time is
needed to anser questiosn or till we have to leave)
--
Michael P. O'Connor
mpop at mikeoconnor.net
http://www.mikeoconnor.net