[wplug-plan] upcoming events

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Mar 22 10:10:41 EST 2005

Hello,

Just to clear up confusion, there will not be an installfest on May 14.
It will be on May 21st instead. Once we schedule speakers I will make a
post to wplug-announce with the April/May schedule.

On May 14 is CMU's commencement day. To avoid the chaos and parking issues,
it is for the best that we meet on the 21st instead.

As a future note, we may have issues reserving rooms on CMU campus the
first 2 weekends of May due to academic year end foo. It's just as well
for us to wait until school is out for the summer.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn