[wplug-plan] future wplug meetings and space reservations

Alex thenamedtao at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 17:03:42 EST 2005

[Sorry for the sudden incursion from the land of
"lurk"  :-) ]

Internet is nice...but the focus is Linux and an
internal network, not necessarily the greater
cloudscape....

If I remember correctly, in the deep, dark hallways of
the past, we've done places like the Squirrel Hill
Carnegie Library.  I wonder if with their expansion
they have more meeting rooms?

Also, I've noted that several Panera Bread locations
have separate meeting room/dining room facilities...If
you throw in a fee for bagels and coffee (or whatever)
perhaps they'd be accomodating.  Panera's are usually
located with adequate parking facilities, and local
transportation....

..alex.