[wplug-plan] August picnic?

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Fri Mar 18 13:48:38 EST 2005

"Michael P. O Connor" <mpop at mikeoconnor.net> wrote:

> Yes they try to sell things, do you blame them.  I go every year, they
> have many shows between the jousts,  and I find I do not get to see all
> the shows I would like to. as to bring a laptop, I would say leave the
> laptop at home, there is no need for it.  Yes many of the performers do
> ask for some money after their shows, but it is not required to give.

Agreed ... there are a lot of other shows going on during the day, other
than the jousting.  The way I wrote that gives a false impression.

My point (which went unstated, and as an obvious result was misunderstood)
was that I didn't really like the other shows, thus staying around all day
to see the three jousting shows would have sucked.

Of course, that's personal opinion.  I'm sure other people enjoyed the other
shows, and in that case a laptop would not be required.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies