[wplug-plan] August picnic?

Michael P. O Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Fri Mar 18 12:39:00 EST 2005

Yes they try to sell things, do you blam them.  I go every year, they
have many shows between the jousts,  and I find I do not get to see all
the shows I would like to. as to bring a laptop, I would say leave the
laptop at home, there is no need for it.  Yes many of the performers do
ask for some money after their shows, but it is not required to give.

--
Michael P. O'Connor
mpop at mikeoconnor.net
http://www.mikeoconnor.net