[wplug-plan] August picnic?

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Fri Mar 18 11:45:57 EST 2005

Hello,

It is time to discuss as to when we shall have our annual picnic. Even
though we are still wearing our winter coats, picnic site reservations go
fast.

We have learned from last year that August is a good time due to record
attendance. As an added bonus, this is when corn on the cob is at it's
best!

If we want to be careful to not conflict with the Pittsburgh Renaissance
Festival (http://www.pgh-renfest.com/), we only have the weekend of August
6 and 7.

If we want to stay at the same site in Whitehall, please keep in mind that
they prefer such picnics to be reserved on Sundays. This leaves us with
only one date, August 7th.

So, what do you think? August 7th at Snyder Park in Whitehall? Please
comment now or forever hold your peace.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn

      August 2005