[wplug-plan] future wplug meetings and space reservations

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Fri Mar 18 11:36:31 EST 2005

Hello,

Some extra red tape has been added to reserve the rooms Newell Simon
Hall 1507 and 1505. I do not understand all of the political details so
I'm not going to comment as why all of the sudden this is the case. All I
know for a fact is that it is not on a first come, first serve basis anymore.

Unfortunately some of the reservations that I thought were booked were
canceled. I have done my best to rectify the situation by utilizing the
"proper channels" to re-reserve the rooms. Please notice that we vary
somewhat from the 1st and 2nd Saturday. This is due to other conflicting
events.

We have confirmation that we have secured 1505 and 1507 for the following
dates and times....
April 9 9am-3pm
April 23 9am-3pm
May 14 9am-6pm
May 21 9am-3pm
June 4 9am-3pm
June 11 9am-3pm
July 9 9am-3pm
July 16 9am-6pm

I have not reserved August because this is when we might want to
have annual picnic then. There will be separate thread for picnic
discussion.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn