[wplug-plan] PLEASE RSVP: Meeting Announcement for June 11, 2005

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Wed Jun 8 12:41:32 EDT 2005

MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT - PLEASE RESPOND

The members of the WPLUG Bylaws Committee will conduct a meeting on
Saturday, June 11th, 2005 at 1:00 PM, to continue work on the bylaws
revision. The meeting will be held after the WPLUG general user
meeting.

Input from those not on the committee is welcome - use the mailing
list which has been established to follow the activities of the
committee and provide any comments.  Subscription to the list is open.

Links relevant to the meeting are on the wiki:
http://wplug.pghfree.net/tiki-index.php?page=WPLUG-Bylaws+HomePage

Special Note

   We will initially meet at the WPLUG GUM, but depending on space
   availability we may move this meeting to another location.

Draft Agenda

    1. Call to Order
    2. Approval of Agenda
    3. Approval of Minutes for June 2nd, 2005 meeting
    4. Establish time and location for next meeting
    5. Task Group Reports
          + Petitions
          + Meetings - business, annual
    6. Unfinished Business
    7. New Business
          + Formation of new task groups (if applicable)
               o Unanimous Consent Process
               o Physical Attendance at Board Meetings
               o Voting and Attendance Records of Directors
               o Powers Reserved to Members
    8. Adjournment