[wplug-plan] Re: [WPLUG-bylaws] prospective agenda

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Tue Jan 4 23:40:27 EST 2005

David Tessitor wrote:

> Do we have a prospective agenda?

Ask, and ye shall receive.

MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

The members of the WPLUG Bylaws Committee will conduct a meeting at
6:30 PM on January 6th, 2005 to continue work on the proposed bylaws.
The meeting will be held in 4623 Wean Hall on CMU Campus.

Input from those not on the committee is welcome - use the mailing
list which has been established to follow the activities of the
committee and provide any comments. Subscription to the list is open.

                                AGENDA

                            Meeting of the
                        WPLUG Bylaws Committee
                            January 6, 2005
                                6:30 PM

Members: Brian Golliem, Stephen Hancock, Vance Kochenderfer (chair),
          Bill Moran, Mike O'Connor, David Ostroske (secretary),
          Chris Teodorski, David Tessitor, John Vukovic

A. Call to Order

B. Approval of Minutes of December 16 Meeting

C. Unfinished Business
       -None

D. New Business
       -Discussion and prioritizing of action items [Ref. 1]
       -Discussion of desired underlying principles for bylaws [Ref. 2]

E. Establishment of Time and Agenda for Next Meeting

F. Adjournment