[wplug-plan] Free Welcome to Linux Kit Offer WAS: RE: only for people with time(about linux)

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Thu Feb 24 15:05:27 EST 2005

Hello,

As an offer to Steve or to anyone else out there who is just getting
started with Linux, please contact me *off-list* with your US mail address
and I will email you a Free Welcome to Linux kit, courtesy of wplug.org.

Included will be...
* a copy of Knoppix
* Phil Jones' "Knowing Knoppix" on CDrom
http://www.pjls16812.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/knowing-knoppix/index.html
* Hard copy of "What Is Linux?"
http://web.mit.edu/jonas/www/faim/whatislinux.pdf
* The latest "The Open Pitt"
http://www.wplug.org
* A wplug business card

I have cc-ed wplug-plan so that those who want to make suggestions
regarding the content of said kit may post there.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn