[WPLUG-bylaws] Re: [wplug-plan] [Fwd: [wplug] RE:one more question

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Feb 22 22:56:49 EST 2005

Hello,

In this case, Jonathan and I have been approved by the board to be system
administrators of the wplug server. Call it a committee if you like.
Mailing list administration is just one responsibility thereof. The two of
us have been delegating the administration of each mailing list by
appointment with unanimous committee approval. Today's judgment call was
made with all parties of said committee in agreement. It is of my opinion
that we are acting within the confines of the current bylaws.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn