[wplug-plan] [Fwd: [wplug] RE:one more question for today]

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Tue Feb 22 17:45:11 EST 2005

> > In general, I think that if immediate action needs to be taken, a
> > stern reply to the list forbidding the topic is enough to cover our
> > legal butts.

> This is wplug-plan, not the general list.  I think metadiscussion is part of
> the charter of wplug-plan.

Your original posting makes no sense then.  "post a stern reply to the
[plan] list" where the perpertrator won't see it.

Discussion on -plan is good.  Such a posting to "The List" would be
an endless flamefest.

++Mark Dalrymple.  markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "I keep forgetting that 'cow' is gender specific"