[wplug-plan] [Fwd: [wplug] RE:one more question for today]

Brian Sammon wplug-plan-list at brisammon.fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 22 12:23:44 EST 2005

> > This is news to me.
> >
> > Don't we need to announce a policy before we start enforcing it?
>
> There's no reason why I should have to announce a policy about not
> allowing illegal activity on the mailing list.

I disagree.

A policy against _doing_ illegal activity on the mailing list should go
without saying.

I'd probably support a policy against _planning_ illegal activity on the
mailing list.

He did neither of these things.

I think we need a discussion on exactly what activities and what discussions
such a policy would prohibit.
Before we enforce the policy.