[wplug-plan] Printing and delivery services needed

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Wed Feb 16 22:08:51 EST 2005

I am putting together this month's issue of the newsletter.
However, I am going out of town this weekend and as such will
not be able to bring copies to Saturday's tutorial.

Can someone volunteer to print, copy, and deliver The Open
Pitt for me?

What you need for this task is:
  -Some kind of PDF-reading software (Acrobat, ghostscript,
   xpdf)
  -A printer of reasonable quality (laser strongly preferred,
   color not needed)
  -A way to make 30-40 double sided copies (Office Depot is
   pretty cheap and has decent machines)
  -Transportation to the tutorial on Saturday.

Let me know if you can help out.  Thanks!

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger