[wplug-plan] help needed 2/19/2005 meeting

John Harrold jmh17 at pitt.edu
Tue Feb 15 15:39:05 EST 2005

Sometime in February Beth Lynn assaulted the keyboard and produced:

| Hello,
|
| Since I'm speaking this Saturday 2/19/2005 I'm going to need help.
| No Linux knowledge is needed. All that is required is a genuine desire to
| help.
|
| Help wanted - host, co-host, setup, cleanup, pizza troll, donut troll.
|
| Job descriptions have been documented here...
| http://www.wplug.org/pages/wplug-meeting
|
| Also I would like to have this meeting in NSH 1305. If we do this, I need
| one person to sit in 1507 during the talk.
|
| Please respond, privately or on-list. We need individuals to make a
| statement of commitment to be there and do said tasks. Showing up on the
| day of without making a prior commitment is still helpful but it makes me
| worry that there is not going to be enough help. Please - pretty please
| say you will help :c)

I'll be going to the meeting this Saturday. Since I'm a morning person, I
don't have any problem showing up early to help out. So, delegate a job my
way and let me know what time and where you want me to show up.

                            | /"\
 john harrold               | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
 jmh at member.fsf.org      |  X  against HTML mail
 the most useful idiot      | / \
 What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans,
 and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is brought
 under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of
 liberty and democracy?
 --Gandhi
  gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key F65A739E