[wplug-plan] help needed 2/19/2005 meeting

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Mon Feb 14 09:25:59 EST 2005

Hello,

Since I'm speaking this Saturday 2/19/2005 I'm going to need help.
No Linux knowledge is needed. All that is required is a genuine desire to
help.

Help wanted - host, co-host, setup, cleanup, pizza troll, donut troll.

Job descriptions have been documented here...
http://www.wplug.org/pages/wplug-meeting

Also I would like to have this meeting in NSH 1305. If we do this, I need
one person to sit in 1507 during the talk.

Please respond, privately or on-list. We need individuals to make a
statement of commitment to be there and do said tasks. Showing up on the
day of without making a prior commitment is still helpful but it makes me
worry that there is not going to be enough help. Please - pretty please
say you will help :c)

Thanks,
Beth Lynn