[wplug-plan] Followup on email outage yesterday (Feb 01, 2005)

Richard Farina r.farina at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 3 23:22:33 EST 2005

I agree with everything that everyone has said.  I do not know this Jeremy
person, but if he is important and we were providing a service for him, we
need to either improve service as to not harm penguin (user list, whatever)
or terminate this service (which of course requires a fair grace period for
him to make other arrangements.)

Just my .02

-Rick Farina