[wplug-plan] setup crew for 2/5 GUM

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Feb 1 14:54:28 EST 2005

Hello,

This keeps getting more embarrassing!
Fear not. I ordered that day planner today online.

Just so that I'm not completely loosing it, I'll try this again.
The following thread pertains to the General User Meeting on Saturday
February 05, 2005. Setup help is needed for this event at 9:30am.

It looks like Dave, Bill, and Mark have signed up for this task. Thanks
guys.

See you then.
Beth Lynn