[wplug-plan] PR idea WAS Re: Pitt/CMU Spring Semester

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Fri Dec 30 17:32:51 EST 2005

I would be willing to staff a table, although I am only
available evenings/weekends for this.  In addition to The
Open Pitt, a brochure may be a good idea, describing the
various events over the past year or so and pointing readers
to the WPLUG web site and mailing lists.

Perhaps this point should be clarified: I'm assuming that
the idea here would be to promote WPLUG and attract new
members, not promote Linux/open source software.  (Of course,
promoting WPLUG *does* indirectly promote open source, but I
mean the direct point of the table.)  Is this correct?