[wplug-plan] meeting space crunch crisis

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Wed Aug 10 15:21:24 EDT 2005

"Michael P. O Connor" <mpop at mikeoconnor.net> wrote:

> I want to start thoughing out some ideas of Places.  Can we get some
> room at Pitt (or another collage Carlow or CCAC or another one)?  A
> local house of worship?  Would some one be willing to host it in there
> house in a basement?  Could get a room at a restruant or Mall?

I'm going to check with the two local libraries (Plum & Penn Hills)  I'll
let everyone know what I find.

The Penn Hills library is on a major PAT route, so it would be much
preferrable to the Plum library.

I'm curous to hear suggestions for other "classes" of venue (i.e., we've
considered churches, resturants, and libraries - I guess I should lump
schools in there)  Any other suggestions?

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies