[wplug-plan] August picnic?

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Fri Apr 29 15:47:31 EDT 2005

Hello,

We have secured the picnic venue. The contact arrived yesterday.

Mark your calendars with confidence!
Sunday August 7, 2005

Same place as last year - Snyder Park in Whitehall.

Just as last year, there will be no rental charge for the park.

They are letting us borrow the key to the restrooms as long as we provide
our own toilet paper, soap, and paper towels.  Yes, that is in the contract
too. The good news is that this year we will not have a last-minute
negotiation with the authorities.

This event has been added to the website.
http://www.wplug.org/meetings/one-meeting?wp_meeting_id=3186

Thanks,
Beth Lynn