[wplug-plan] job postings - do they have a place on wplug lists

Michael P. O Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Fri Apr 29 15:40:49 EDT 2005

> Do we want job postings on the general wplug list?
I don't think so
> Do we want to have a separate job list?
Yes, but it should have a tag line added to the end that says
"WPLUG does not endorce any of the posts to this list"
> Should we allow posts for short-term contracts?
I would think so, some one from the group might like to find a short
term summer contract
> Should we allow posts from general head hunters?
no, unless they are willing to give full details
> Must the jobs be Unix/Linux oriented?
maybe just computer orianted
> Must the jobs be in reasonable driving range for the local community ?
> (ie Morgantown - OK. New York City - NO)
Yes, must be in the Western PA area IMO