[wplug-plan] bylaws mailing list failure WAS Fw: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Thu Apr 21 01:21:09 EDT 2005

It sounds as though the problem was their registrar pointed to
the wrong DNS server.  Oops.  Things seem to be working OK now,
but it may take a few hours for the correct DNS entries to
propagate.

Other than one or two ill-timed problems, IMO the pghfree.net
setup has been pretty reliable.  And I'm not sure if there's
any kind of wiki installed on penguin.  All in all, I'm happy
to stick with pghfree.net for now, especially considering that
we only have a couple more months to go... :)

(FYI: I read wplug-plan in digest format, so if you want me to
see a message immediately, be sure to cc: me.  Thanks.)

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger