[wplug-plan] Discontinuing backup MX service for gunix.net

Jonathan Billings billings at wplug.org
Wed Apr 20 14:18:34 EDT 2005

Hello,

 We've been providing a backup MX service for gunix.net for the last
several years.  However, due to several factors, WPLUG can no longer
provide this service.

 We'd like you to change the DNS records to not list 'mail.wplug.org'
as a MX record for gunix.net.  In 30 days, we will be removing the
relay configuration in penguin.wplug.org to discontinue relaying mail
to falken.gunix.net.

 I'd like to emphasize that you played a very important role in the
creation and success of WPLUG in it's early years, and this request
does not, in any way, reflect WPLUG's gratitude for your service.

 Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Jonathan Billings
  WPLUG Sysadmin
billings at wplug.org